EN | DE
The 'Xluge Complete - Instrument Overlay' has been significantly enhanced in version 4.0 with many new features.
Main feature of Xluge 4.0: New material! The overlay is now made of a thicker and firmer material (approx. 0.3 mm), which adheres only selectively and very mildly in some places. Thanks to these new characteristics, it is much easier to apply, remove without residue and reposition, which can be done over and over again (please follow the instructions).
More new features:
- Added new shortcuts for firmware 4.0
- Added more shortcuts (from older firmwares)
- The Deluge/Synthstrom logos are now visible (the overlay is punched out at these places) to make clear who developed this great instrument ;)
- Slightly changed, clearer design
- Even bigger font
- New, intuitive system for the push encoders: 1) To the right of the labels are now small symbols to recognize even faster if an encoder has to be turned, pressed or turned & pressed. 2) To the left of the label, the 2 small dashes (if a box is colored) symbolize that another function is possible if you also hold down one of the Audition buttons (Euclidean Sequencing)
The 'Xluge Complete Colors' version differs from the 'Xluge Complete Classic' version only in that the function groups (lower 16x8 matrix) are separated by color. The Classic version is available here: Xluge Complete Classic
Included in your order:
The Deluge by Synthstrom Audible (New Zealand) is an innovative sequenzer, drum machine, synthesizer and sampler.
Despite its user-friendly design, many shortcuts (mostly button combinations + knobs) are unlabeled. On older devices (mid 2019 and older), the labeling of the many features is completely missing. In addition to that, the small font is relatively difficult to read.
Thanks to the color separation of the different 'shift buttons‘ (and their secondary tasks), many sub-functions can now be easily identified. Additionally, the whole labeling has been enlarged and the operating groups (16x8 pad matrix) are highlighted in color.
If you are looking for an alternative design with additional labeling for the entire surface of your Deluge, our 'Xluge Complete' Instrument Overlay (skin, operation-template, front-foil, sticker) by mxpand is the perfect solution.
* The second additional upper layer of laminate protects the print and makes it even more robust.
** We currently only deliver to countries in the European Union!
The high quality overlays (templates, foils, skins) are produced in cooperation with our partners from the industry in Germany and are punched out to fit perfectly. A 2nd robust top layer of a matt laminate protects the qualitative print optimally (dual-layer process). The entire material consists of a stable synthetic substance, and is therefore protected from dirt and moisture.